<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 11, 2006

I coulnd't have said it any better. 

We stand today on the 5th anniversary of one of the most terrible events most of us will hopefully ever live through or witness. I spent most of it avoiding every wanna-be-poigniant news reporter i could. i had no desire what-so-ever to relive the horror and agony of it with cnn's replaying the entire day as it happened because once was enough for me. Instead i am going to link to this post by driftglass
which says it all. Very beautifully too i might add. well done.

and this edition of the onion from the days immediately following 9/11/01, which is the only issue of the onion to ever make me cry, and which, I feel, reflects how we were all really feeling 5 years ago.

Hug your family.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?