<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Sorry for the lack of writing lately-
Howard Dean is leaving the horse race. This is a sad day for me. I was an early supporter, and still believe in his message. I also give him credit for giving the Democrats a spine again. It was the kick in the ass we sorely needed. God bless you Dr. Dean for your vitriol and patriotism. You are still a potent party leader. On the bad side of that I heard a murmur that some Dean supporters, pissed at Kerry's surge have been jumping on Nader to run. To you people I say CUT IT THE F*** OUT!!!Remember what's at stake here and don't dare forget KERRY IS NOT BUSH!!! He's a liberal Democrat not a fascist right winger. If you hate Kerry vote for Edwards in the primary, but any vote this fall for ANYONE but the Democratic Nominee is a vote for BUSH!!!!!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?