<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Ya know what? I actually DID post yesterday-or at least i tried to-but an error erased the post before it published so ......Anyhoo, I'm sure everyone's heard enough about the primaries at this point.The big shake up is Howard Dean's split with Joe Trippi. Trippi is almost solely responsible for Dean's meteoric early rise-but following his tumble I guess they felt a change was necessary. We'll see I guess. In any case there's another debate this evening in South Carolina but damned if I can find where and when it will be televised if at all. If I find out I'll let you know since the debates are the only form of media where you can get some idea where these guys stand on the issues-I really wanna watch it tho to see how Dean and Kerry perform. If not, I guess I'll be watching yet another Friends rerun...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?